GERMAN CERTIFIED MASTER CHEF
An accomplished and results driven management consulting professional with over 20 years of leadership experience providing exceptional performance with superior customer service in all facets of the Hospitality and Food Service Industry.
Possesses excellent team leadership and project management skills, consistently motivating and training staff to streamline productivity and complete projects within budgetary guidelines.
With a talent for analyzing problems, developing and simplifying procedures, and finding innovative solutions while working with top consulting firms to deliver superior results worldwide.
Applies outstanding interpersonal skills to communicate and collaborate effectively at all levels.
Culinary / Hospitality Education and Training
· New / Existing Facility Design
· Project Management
· Program / Curriculum Development / Review
· Certification / Accreditation
· Staffing, Hiring and Training
· Specialized Menu Development (Cafeteria, Room Service, Specialized Diets, Nutritional needs)
· Recipe Standardization and Implementation
· Procurement / Vendor Negotiations / Local Sourcing
· Inventory Control / Waste Management
· Culinary Training (including HACCP, Joint Commission and Health Department Regulations)
Restaurant / Hospitality
· HACCP / USPH / CDC Standards and Procedures (Cruise Ships)
· Training including Onboarding
· Standardized Recipe and Menu Development
· Equipment Spec
· Focus Groups
· Recipe Development / Testing
· Test Marketing
· Menu Engineering
AECOM, BAKER COLLEGE, BALLIBAY CAMPS, DAVIDSON`S, DISNEY, GOODWILL INDUSTRIES, H&R BLOCK, KEMPINSKI HOTELS, KENNEDY-KING COLLEGE/CITY COLLEGES OF CHICAGO, KNOWLES HOSPITALITY, LEXINGTON COLLEGE, NRAEF, PRIMERO GMBH, RCCL, THE RITZ HOTEL, UAMS, WASHBURNE CULINARY INSTITUTE